Check out Makey-Makey kits from the library and learn how they work through a virtual workshop. Control your computer using circuits you make yourself!
- Must be entering grades 4-8 (ages 9-13)
- Must have a computer with a USB A port (standard USB port)
- Must be able to join Zoom session with audio and video
- Must pick up a Makey-Makey kit from the Children’s desk at YLPL by 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 28
- Must have at least one of the following: paper and pencil, aluminum foil, Play-Doh, and/or fruit and paperclips
Space is Limited.
Each individual event must be registered for separately. Registration for each event begins the week before the scheduled event. Yorba Linda residents’ registration begins every Monday for the following week’s events. Open registration begins every Wednesday for the following week’s events.
Registration for Yorba Linda residents begins Monday, June 21. Residency will be checked through your Yorba Linda library card account. If you have questions about your library card account, please contact us. If you do not have a Yorba Linda library card, apply for one on our website.
Open registration begins Wednesday, June 23. Non-residents who register before Wednesday, June 23 will have their registration removed.
Zoom information will be emailed to the provided email address one hour before the start of the program.
This project is a program of the Yorba Linda Public Library, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.