Yorba Linda Public Library: Inspiration, Connection, Community Building.
- Visitors to the library will enjoy a comfortable, functional, and inviting facility equipped with innovative technology.
- Library visitors will be able to connect to the online world, and library users will be able to access online resources from anywhere at any time through a variety of technology.
- Residents of all ages will find the resources, services, and programs to stimulate imagination, satisfy curiosity, and enable the pursuit of life-long learning.
- Youth of all ages will enjoy Library resources, services, and programs that will enable them to become better readers.
- School-age youth will have access to a variety of resources to succeed in school.
ADULT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Adult Services Department is committed to serving your informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs by offering quality collections and innovative programs in a welcoming environment. For your convenience we maintain a large collection of print and audiovisual materials, as well as digital resources. We are here to help you find information, discover a new author, and provide a place to inspire and connect.
TEEN SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Teen Services Department is dedicated to providing pertinent programming and materials for students in grades 7-12. We offer a diverse collection of print and digital materials to meet the educational and recreational needs of our teen community. Whether you are looking for a good book or need to write a report, visit the Information Desk to be assisted by one of our friendly librarians.
CHILDREN'S SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Children’s Services Department contributes to the enrichment of the community by providing a welcoming place, promoting a lifelong love of reading and specialized programming that encourages the pursuit of knowledge. Children’s Services provides a wealth of great reads and the highest quality children’s programs.