The Yorba Linda Public Library is a brand new 45,000 square feet facility. The Library’s Community Room and Olinda Room will soon be available to rent for any function, from your next business meeting to major celebration!
Available Rental Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Available Rental Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in renting the Library’s Community Room or Olinda Room for your upcoming event. The following documents are required for your application and will assist you in making the reservation process go as smoothly and quickly as possible.
• Yorba Linda Public Library Room Rental Application (link)
• Yorba Linda Public Library Rental Liability Insurance Requirements (link)
• Yorba Linda Public Library Facility Use Contract (link)
• Yorba Linda Public Library Incidentals Credit Card Authorization Form (link)
Applications are accepted in person at the Library’s administration office. The contract holder (individual reserving the room) must visit the Library to complete the reservation process.
Please use the following timeline to determine when you are able to reserve the facility based on your residency status.
• Yorba Linda Non-Profit Organizations: May reserve 18 months prior to their event date.
• Yorba Linda Residents & Commercial Businesses: May reserve 15 months prior to their event date.
• Non-Resident Organizations and Individuals: May reserve 12 months prior to their event date.
Room Rental Policies
Alcohol Use Policy (link)
Cancellation Policy (link)
Yorba Linda Public Library’s Room Rental Policy (link)
The Yorba Linda Public Library Fee Schedule (link) outlines fees associated with the rental classifications for Yorba Linda Residents and Non-Residents in the following categories:
• Private Events
• Commercial Events
• Non-Profit, PYLUSD, Government Agencies & Religious Organizations
• All rental fees are hourly.
• Meeting rooms and weekday banquet rooms require a 2-hour minimum rental period.
• Saturday and Sunday community room rentals require a 7-hour minimum rental period. The community room on Saturday and Sunday is not divisible and may only be reserved once per day.
• On weekends: rentals times must include at least one hour clean-up time. Depending on the type of event, additional set-up and clean-up time may be required.
• An Incidentals Credit Card Authorization form is required. No charges will be applied if clean-up standards are met and no breakage or damage of facility and/or equipment has occurred.
• $500 initial payment, per room, is due at the time of booking. Should the event fees total less than $500 or the event date is within 60 days of the date of booking, the full amount of rental fees will be due at the time of booking.
• Proof of residency is required at the time of booking.
• The contract holder is liable for the event, guests, and any damage to the facility, and must be present for the duration of the event.
• For events serving alcohol with 100 or more people, the Library's contracted security guard service must be present from the time guests arrive through the clean-up hour. The hourly rate for one security guard is $24 per hour.
• All rentals users of the facility are required, at their own expense, to provide liability insurance meeting the City's Facility Rental Liability Insurance Requirements (PDF) for the duration of the event. If the rental user cannot provide their own insurance, insurance must be purchased from the City's insurance provider at an additional cost ranging from $69 to $500 based on the type of event.
View the Library's Room Capacity Chart (link) which lists each room's capacity based on the type of event setup.
A variety of sample floor plans are available for you to view to better understand the limitations of the room setups based on occupancy limits and provide you with examples of approved setup variations.
Center Weddings and Events, in partnership with Black Gold Golf Club, is the primary, onsite, full-service event specialist located at the Yorba Linda Community Center. Center Weddings and Events has an onsite A.B.C. license which makes hosting and/or bartending your event hassle free. Recommending a multitude of services from customized menus to decor rentals to vendor referrals, Center Weddings and Events is your one-stop-shop.
Services for Special Events
From baby showers to wedding receptions and church events to school banquets, Center Weddings and Events has just the right ingredient to perfect your special occasion!
• Baby Showers
• Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
• Birthday Celebrations
• Bridal Showers
• Corporate Events
• Formal Dinners
• Holiday Celebrations
• Non-Profit Fundraisers
Center Weddings and Events will walk with you every step of the way; contact them today for a complimentary consultation by visiting the Center Weddings and Events website, calling 714-985-9432, or you can send an email.