Looking for love this Valentine’s Day?
Let the library send you on a Blind Date with a Book February 1-28th. We will match Teens and Adults with an unknown book. You will not know the type, genre, author, title, etc. of the selection. Check it out, take it home, and give it a chance to make an impression.
Then let us know how your blind date went!
Did you have a love connection? Did the date end early for whatever reason? Did something unexpected happen? We want to hear all about it! Even if your date turns out to be a dud, (don’t worry; its feelings won’t be hurt), all is not lost. Fill out the Rate Your Date Form — available below— before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 31 to enter a drawing for a chance to win a prize.
Grab Your Date
- Visit the library and pick up your date on the second floor displays or ask for a date at the accounts desk.
- Checkout your dates at one of our self-check machines.
- Wait and only open your gift-wrapped items only at home.
Get to Know Your Date
- Promise to give the date a chance and read the first 50 pages. After that if you know it’s not a love affair, return it and move on to the next blind date.
Rate Your Date
- After reading the book don’t forget to fill out your ‘Rate Your Blind Date Form’.
- All ‘Rate Your Blind Date’ forms must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2023, for a chance to win prizes. No late submissions will be accepted.
There will be two different prize drawings for $25 Amazon gift cards awarded to each age level: Teens (13+) and Adults (18+).
You must be logged in to post a comment.