Submissions for the 2020 Teen Film Festival have closed. Voting will begin soon!
Select films will be shown at the Film Festival on Friday, March 13, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- The movies must be directed, filmed and edited by teens ages 13+.
- Each filmmaker may submit up to and no more than two (2) films.
- Although filmmakers may work in teams, only one prize will be awarded per winning film.
- All prizes will be awarded to the individual filmmaker(s) that submitted the film, as listed by the participant on the official entry form.
- Films may be up to 12 minutes in length.
- Films must have been completed between April 1, 2019 and February 6, 2020.
- Films must contain appropriate content for teens (equivalent of a G, PG, or PG-13 film). Entries cannot contain nudity, profanity, or excessive violence. Failure to adhere to these requirements will result in immediate disqualification. Film Festival organizers reserve the right to reject any entry it deems inappropriate for general viewing.
- All editing must be done before submitting the film.
- Title pages and credits should be included in your film.
- Films must be submitted in DVD format or downloadable link sent to email@example.com.
- Select films will be shown at the Film Festival on Friday, March 13, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- All films will be available for People’s Choice Voting on the library’s website from Wednesday, February 12 – Wednesday, February 26, 2019.
- Submit your edited films to the Yorba Linda Public Library before 8:59 p.m., Thursday, February 6, 2020.
Teen Film Festival is not affiliated with PYLUSD. PYLUSD does not endorse or sponsor this activity. Program subject to change without notice.